Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Explanation to my disappearance.

Hey Everyone,

I do apologies for my recent disappearance. I have been sooo busy working for both jobs and unfortunately I just haven't found the time to post on here. I am hoping to make a few changes over the next month or so, therefore I will hopefully be able to keep updating my blog.

I hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit. I think I am starting too, I have almost finished my Christmas shopping and cannot wait to get creative with the wrapping. Our Christmas tree will up this weekend which hopefully lift up my Christmas Spirits.

I recently went to a local Christmas Craft Fair, unfortunately I forgot to take some photographs. There were lots of lovely items to buy and I was very inspired in the idea of doing a fair myself. But of course I need some lovely designs, products and creativity going on to be able make this a reality.

Oooo I made some mince pies about a couple of weeks ago, it was a bit early but I made so many to last the whole month for the family. I made so much pastry that I ran out of mince meat so made some jam tarts too. In total I made 84 mince pies and 48 jam tarts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...