Monday, 6 January 2014

Happy 2014



Hello all!

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas and a smashing start to the New Year.

It has been a while since I last blogged and I do apologies in advance as I may still not blog as much as usual but I will when I can.

It has also been 4 weeks since I last did any drawing, designing and any creativity. I have missed it so much and cannot wait to start back to normal today. I am glad that I worked the extra hours in my retail job over the Christmas period as it has shown me exactly how much I want to continue working hard in my spare time to become the designer I want to be.

2013 for me brought further experience in designing and a Mon-Fri job in retail rather than just weekends. I have managed to find the right balance between both jobs in which I think now works quite well. But now it is 2014...

I will continue with my retail job and freelancing for Black Cherry but I am unsure what this year will bring. I have decided not to make any big plans to avoid disappointment. I just want to see how things go and see what happens.

Did you have a great 2013? What are you hoping 2014 will bring for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...